Sixth Form admissions and application process
Admission to the sixth form is primarily about ensuring that each student can join the right courses which will have the highest chance of success and enjoyment. We welcome students from all faith or non faith backgrounds to be a part of our strong community.
2018 Sixth Form applicants
Please note that the deadline for applications was 1 December 2017. Applications received after this date will be considered if we have space on courses and can match your choices. Please complete the application form below and return it to us as soon as possible.
How to join us - for any queries, please contact our admissions team on 01737 214071.
- Complete an application form (see below) by Friday 1 December 2017 including your choice of subjects, in order of preference, that you wish to study. This is not binding - just the basis for discussion and advice. After analysing your options we will inform you which combinations are available. This will be based on the subject choices of all students who apply to us by Friday 1 December 2017. This may mean that at the guidance meeting we may ask you to consider some changes (although we will try to avoid this). Once a scheme is set up (entirely on the basis of the choices submitted) you can go on changing your mind until mid September provided the combination of subjects fits, the classes have room for you and you meet the entry requirements.
- You will be invited to attend a guidance meeting with a senior member of staff to discuss your planned courses in the light of your likely performance at GCSE and your career aspirations. After this we will send you confirmation of your provisional choices subject to your GCSE results.
- Attend our induction day on Monday 2 July 2018 to find out more about your courses and sixth form life.
- Once you have received your GCSE results, you will attend enrolment and confirm your final course choices on 28 August 2018 based on those results.
- Start the term and your sixth form career in September 2018.
If you need any help or advice, please contact our Sixth Form admissions team on 01737 214071 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before applying, please refer to our Sixth Form admissions policy below.
|Sixth Form Admissions||Date|
|Year 12 option blocks 2018-19||22nd Jun 2018||Download|
|Sixth form subjects on offer for 2018 entry||9th Oct 2017||Download|
|Sixth Form late application form - September 2018 entry||22nd Jun 2018||Download|
|Sixth form application form for 2019 entry||16th Mar 2018||Download|
|Sixth form admissions policy for 2018 entry||16th Mar 2017||Download|