(4.00pm - 23/03/2020) School update
We have a number of students who were in school today and we are establishing a small team of teaching and support staff who will be looking after them for the foreseeable future. Please could all parents note the following:
- Only pupils whose parents have notified the school of their attendance should come onto site. We will be establishing a register and following up absentees. Absence needs to be reported as early as possible via the usual absence line or email@example.com.
- Other pupils should not come onto site to collect exercise books, clear out lockers etc.
- Teachers are setting online work and we expect there to be some initial teething problems as a working pattern is established. We will update parents later this week with regards to this issue.
- We have added a list of frequently asked questions to our website which may be useful during the school closure period – we will update/add to it accordingly. Go to COVID-19 info > COVID-19 – School closure – Frequently asked questions
- A separate email has been sent by Mrs Tottey and Mr Saunders to parents of those children who were due to take public exams in the summer.
We attach the latest parent newsletter (issue 12) which will be the last issue for the foreseeable future.
S Crabtree/A Powell
Headteacher/Head of School