School uniform available online only for click and collect...please read
As we are unable to open the school shop for general use at this current time, we are making uniform available to purchase online from Monday 22 June to Wednesday 8 July. A message has been sent to new parents which includes information about our online purchasing system Scopay as well as a message providing you with an account link.
Important things to note are:
- At this stage we would ask parents/carers to only purchase enough items to get to the October half term as we estimate that the shop will hopefully be readily available by this time.
- We are aiming to keep returned items to a minimum as all of these will need to be quarantined for 72 hours, this in turn will reduce availability for others.
- Therefore, PRIOR to ordering any items, please:
- check this link (https://www.trutex.com/tips-and-tricks/size-guides.html?p=1) which provides clear guides to measuring your child properly for items that we stock. Please allow for a small amount of growth before starting in September. This will mean you do not need to order various sizes for your child.
- Check our acceptable uniform list Information > Uniform
- Please also be aware that we may cancel any items we perceive to be classed as excessive orders ie 6 skirts are not necessary for one child. We are hoping to make each transaction as quick as possible and ensure that everyone can purchase the uniform they require.
- Please note that you will not be able to purchase any extra items on arrival. All items MUST be preordered and will be organised and packaged for collection only.
- Prepaid items will only be available for collection by arrangement and we will contact you with your booked slot.
- Some of our staff may be wearing PPE, however, on site please do respect social distancing measures that are in place and be aware that some people are still quite anxious. Thank you.
- No returns will be possible at this current time. As soon as we have arranged the dates for returns (which will be by appointment), we will post them on the website.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.