Sixth Form admissions and application process
Admission to the sixth form is primarily about ensuring that each student can join the right courses which will have the highest chance of success and enjoyment. We welcome students from all faith or non faith backgrounds to be a part of our strong community.
2019 Sixth Form applicants
How to join us - for any queries, please contact our admissions team on 01737 214071.
- Please note that the deadline for applications was 1 December 2018. Applications received after this date will be considered if we have space on courses and can match your choices. Please complete the application form (see below) and post it or email it to us as soon as possible.
- You will be invited to attend a guidance meeting during February with a senior member of staff to discuss your planned courses in the light of your likely performance at GCSE and your career aspirations. After this we will send you confirmation of your provisional choices subject to your GCSE results.
- Attend our induction day on Thursday 27 June 2019 to find out more about your courses and sixth form life.
- Once you have received your GCSE results, you will attend enrolment and confirm your final course choices on Tuesday 27 August 2019 based on those results.
- Start the term and your sixth form career in September 2019.
If you need any help or advice, please contact our Sixth Form admissions team on 01737 214071 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before applying, please refer to our Sixth Form admissions policy below.
|Sixth Form Admissions||Date|
|Summary of 6th form subjects 2019||5th Feb 2019||Download|
|Sixth form application form with blocks 2019||11th Mar 2019||Download|
|Sixth form Admissions Policy 2019-20||25th Sep 2018||Download|