Sixth Form admissions and application process
Admission to the sixth form is primarily about ensuring that each student can join the right courses which will have the highest chance of success and enjoyment. We welcome students from all schools, from faith or non faith backgrounds to be a part of our strong community.
2020 Sixth Form applicants
How to join us - for any queries, please contact our admissions team on 01737 214071.
- Please note that the deadline for applications was 2 December 2019. Applications received after this date will be considered if we have space on courses and can match your choices. Please complete this application form and post it or email it to us as soon as possible.
- You will be invited to attend a guidance meeting on 27 and 28 February with a senior member of staff to discuss your planned courses in the light of your likely performance at GCSE and your career aspirations. After this we will send you confirmation of your provisional choices subject to your GCSE results.
- Attend our induction day on Monday 29 June 2020 to find out more about your courses and sixth form life.
- Once you have received your GCSE results, you will attend enrolment and confirm your final course choices on Monday 24 August 2020 based on those results.
- Start the term and your sixth form career in September 2020.
If you need any help or advice, please contact our Sixth Form admissions team on 01737 214071 or via email to email@example.com.
|Sixth Form Admissions||Date|
|Summary of subjects for 2020||30th Sep 2019||Download|
|Sixth form application for September 2020 v2||30th Sep 2019||Download|
|Sixth form admissions policy 2020 21.pdf||15th Feb 2019||Download|
|Important sixth form dates||11th Nov 2019||Download|
Sixth Form Admissions 2019 for reference only
2019 applications - please note we are not accepting any more students for this academic year.
Sixth Form application form 2019 with subject blocks