Train to Teach
Get into teaching with the i2i Partnership
Would you like to train as a teacher?
We are proud to be a part of the i2i Teaching Partnership; an alliance of secondary schools across the region delivering a highly supportive teacher training programme. i2i trains over 50 teachers across all curriculum subjects, with training hubs in Farnham and Reigate.
If you are interested in joining the teaching profession and have the passion and drive to become an outstanding teacher within this partnership, i2i would like to hear from you. The i2i school-centred teacher training programme goes the extra mile, offering first class school based training that will enable you gain the knowledge and skills necessary to transform lives.
"I feel very lucky to be doing my teacher training at St Bede's - my mentor and the whole department have been so supportive and it has been amazing to start engaging students in physics!"
Sarah - trainee 2021
i2i runs a series of information events designed to help anyone considering teaching as a career find out more about the training, the eligibility criteria, the funding available and how to apply to a teacher training programme.
Upcoming Get into Teaching Information events:
- Open Morning at Broadwater School, Godalming Tuesday 10th January 8.45-11.30am
- Virtual Information Seminar Tuesday 10th January 7.00pm to 8.00pm
- Information Seminar at Cove School, Farnborough Tuesday 17th January 9.30-11.30am
- Open Morning at the Forest School, Winnersh Wednesday 25th January 8.45-11.30am
- Open Morning at Oxted School, Oxted Wednesday 1st February 8.45-11.30am
- Information Morning at Weydon School, Farnham Saturday 4th February 9.30-11.30am
- Open Morning at Howard of Effingham School, Leatherhead Tuesday 7th February 8.45-11.30am
For further information on when the next webinars will take place and to book your space please visit the i2i website events page at www.i2ipartnership.co.uk/443/upcoming-events
For further information
To find out more and begin your journey into changing young peoples’ lives for the better, contact Krissy Taylor at email@example.com, text ‘Teach’ to 80011 or visit www.i2ipartnership.co.uk