- About Us
- Train to Teach
Train to Teach
Get into teaching with the i2i Partnership
Would you like to train as a teacher?
We are proud to be a part of the i2i Teaching Partnership; an alliance of secondary schools across the region delivering a highly supportive teacher training programme. i2i trains over 50 teachers across all curriculum subjects, with training hubs in Farnham and Reigate.
If you are interested in joining the teaching profession and have the passion and drive to become an outstanding teacher within this partnership, i2i would like to hear from you. The i2i school-centred teacher training programme goes the extra mile, offering first class school based training that will enable you gain the knowledge and skills necessary to transform lives.
"I feel very lucky to be doing my teacher training at St Bede's - my mentor and the whole department have been so supportive and it has been amazing to start engaging students in physics!"
Sarah - trainee 2021
i2i runs a series of information events designed to help anyone considering teaching as a career find out more about the training, the eligibility criteria, the funding available and how to apply to a teacher training programme.
Upcoming Get into Teaching Information events:
- Information Seminar at St Paul's Catholic College, Sunbury - Tuesday 18 April 9.30am to 11.30am
- Virtual Information Seminar Online - Tuesday 18 April 7.00pm to 8.00pm
- Information Seminar at Amery Hill School, Alton - Thursday 20 April 9.30am to 11.30am
- Information Seminar at St Bede's School, Redhill - Friday 28 April 9.30am to 11.30am
- Information Seminar at Charterhouse School, Godalming - Tuesday 9 May 9.30am to 11.30am
- Information Seminar at Weydon School, Farnham - Saturday 13 May 9.30-11.30am
For further information on when the next webinars will take place and to book your space please visit the i2i website events page at www.i2ipartnership.co.uk/443/upcoming-events
For further information
To find out more and begin your journey into changing young peoples’ lives for the better, contact Krissy Taylor at email@example.com, text ‘Teach’ to 80011 or visit www.i2ipartnership.co.uk